The automotive industry is changing rapidly, with exciting opportunities for new solutions and service providers. Phyron markets its solution to leading car dealerships and partners across Europe and is now expanding into North America.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will work closely with product designers and product managers to deliver a compelling, engaging, and customer-facing product, converting business goals and user needs into elegant web solutions.
This includes fast prototyping of new user interactions and iterations based on feedback from customers and peers. You will also help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency across all customer-facing products.
To succeed in this role, you have
- 5 years’ experience as a frontend developer (and you’re hungry for more)
- A clear understanding of how the DOM works, regarding rendering and performance
- The ability to work effectively with and self-driven creating awesome apps and components
- A Master in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Qualified experience in building responsive web applications using RESTful web services and processing JSON data, Git, and working with backend engineers on backend/frontend integration
- Excellent English language skills (other languages are a big plus)
- Experience with Phyton, Java, or other program languages is a bonus.
- So is experience with streaming services and HTML5 video players.
You love writing efficient code, and you are obsessed with every byte of memory, pixel-perfect design and outstanding user experience.
We work smoothly across any geographical borders, with hubs in Stockholm, Brighton, and Dubai. You can work from any time zone between GMT 0 and GMT +7